I specialise in humourous cartooning and illustrating and have had comic strips, illustrations and posters published in numerous newspapers, magazines, books and for organisations both locally and nationally.
With extensive experience in community and youth work, my business focuses particularly towards community involvement and supporting the Canberra region through my “Quick Draw” Program.
The “Quick Draw Program involves speed drawing and humour through art therapy based workshop programs which are facilitated throughout the ACT including:
- Weekly programs for Woden Hospital Adult Mental Health Unit (AMHU) and pilot programs for 2N ward at Calvary Hospital.
- Mental Health programs such as PATH workshops for Woden Community Service and Richmond Fellowship Personal Helpers and Mentoring Service (PHAMS) teams
- Lifeskill and creative workshops for young people and adults with disabilities
- Partnerships with various local and national organisations scribing at conferences
- Program provision for the juvenile and adult justice sector
- NDIS registered provider specialising in personalised tutoring for those funded through the NDIS
- and more…
I also facilitate various cartooning workshops for Canberra’s Heritage Sector and beyond, including:
- The Museum Of Australian Democracy (MOAD) At Old Parliament House (“Behind The Lines” exhibition)
- The National Portrait Gallery
- The Australian War Memorial
- The National Botanic Gardens
- Delivering a workshop on “How to Connect With An Audience Using Humour” through Interpretation Australia to work places around the country (Sydney)
Want to know more…?